Frequently Asked Question I got as a full frontal Vegetarian

Hi, Guys...! How are you? I hope you are doing great, and life has been treating you kind. Right now I m in my fourth month in Australia. Scary right? time run fasttttt....lols. So I wanna talk about cooking vegetarian food and some question that people frequently ask....


1. Since when you are vegetarian?
I m  a vegetarian since I was 21. lols...that was one of big decision I make in my life. Committed to be a full frontal vegetarian. 

2. Why do you become a vegetarian?
So many reason. My dad once made me eat dog meat. He did not tell me if it was dog meat. He told me after I finish my food. Then I have friends from Buddhist monastery, they taught me about being vegetarian. I like the idea of how vegetarian enable us to love animal more (I am a dog lover as well), love the earth, and love yourself. Remember: Cow's fart and burb contain methane that can cause holes in our Ozone. 

3. Where do you learn to cook vegetarian food?
I learn from an Aunty from the monastery. That was the basic skill. She is crazy perfectionist....but I love it. It makes your food taste better if you treat them with high standard. Then I also learn from youtube. I learn from the non vegetarian youtube stars...then I adjust the ingredients based on vegetarian diets. I love Maangchi...as I love Korean cooking. 

4. Why you still eat mock meat?
Mock meat is very helpful when you are craving for real meat. Its made for newbies, or those who want to enjoy a little pampering for our taste buds. If you can survive without mock meat, that is even better. 

5. Why you dont eat garlic and its family?
Basically this issue is so debatable. Garlic is plants...and some vegetarian still eat it...however...in the monastery, they forbid it as garlic and its fam can arouse lust because they affect your hormone. At least that is what I know. Please do google more if you still curious 

6. Vegan or Vegetarian?
I try to be vegan as much as possible...like not eating whole eggs...but frankly say... I love milk and cheese...and honey...uggghhh....If you can...do less harm on earth. :D

7. Is it difficult to eat out?
No...as long as you are being sensible. example: dont go to seafood restaurant asking for vegetarian food. But mostly I can get something to eat even from McDonald. In Australia..almost every restaurant provide vegetarian. Vegan and vegetarian are kinda edgy here. :D

8. Do you miss meat?
not really... I get used with vegetarian lifestyle...sometimes I feel sick if I smell blood. 

9. Will you go back to non-veg life?
nope. hopefully not. 

10. Should vegetarian only date and marry vegetarian?
Nah...as long as you can respect each other. I think that is basic thing in relationships. I respect others choice. Just because I am vegetarian...it does not mean everyone else should be one. :D

11. What non-veg food you miss the most?
The Crispy KFC? lols... I make vegetarian version of KFC using mushroom and tofu Skin.... :D

12. You are a vegetarian...but why are you chubby? (this question is kinda annoying...)
Do you know that being vegetarian does not guarantee that you will be skinny...look at elephants...giraffe...brontosaurus...the vegetarian are always biggers...lols...that is my trolling answer. I think its about portion control... I like carbs. thats why...lols.

13. Are your family members vegetarian?
nope. I m a single fighter in the family...but now more from my extended family are becoming vegetarian as they felt the benefits. 

I guess those are all for today... I live happily in Melbourne. These time are the most happy moment in my life. I have good place to live, good friends, good school. I am happy and blessed. 

Hope you guys are happy as well...let me know if you wanna come by to my place and eat some vegetarian food. Bless you :D









Komentar