8th Months on Innisfree Jeju Orchid Series! Will I buy them again?

Its been a while since I posted about skin product....I have been enjoying this Orchid series from Innisfree so much... They have been with me facing Jakarta's hot-just-everyday-hot-mess, Korean minus four winter, and the cold-dry-desert-Australia-Winter...hahhahaha....8 months is a long time...if its a baby...its almost born into this world... *why suddenly I have this example about baby.... *

What will I repurchase? Whats worth the money?
 Tips: Buy them when there is a promo...last time there is a Snoopy Promo lucky bag for 42 AUD for a complete series.... its not bad if you consider the individual price is around 30-40 AUD ish...sekitar 10 ribu rupiah per dolarnya...kwkwkwk

You can get them from the Innisfree website, they ship internationally....
click here: http://www.innisfreeworld.com/product/productSearchList.do

                           

First one is the Skin (Toner).... they called it "Su-Kin"... I really like this one and will do buy it again...this one really seep into the skin and feels like its plump the skin and set a correct PH back to your skin...I have not tried the seven skin method with it...but so far...love it.









The second item that I will re-purchase from this series is the essence..this one is my go-to instant moisture booster...its a bit thick...but once you applied it to your place...it will just sink well.












the third items that I will repurchase is the Intense Cream... I think this one out of three cream that they have: Gel, Enriched and Intense...the intense one is the best. no matter what the season is... I reach out for this one the most...just use less when the weather is humid...and more when its cold...or in winter... ^^




The Lotion .... I like it... this one is more like the enriched cream but in a bottle... I like this one because its more hygienic as you don't dip your hands or spatula in it... this one...I might consider to purchase it again.










Eye Cream ~ I lovveeee this one. I think their eye cream is the best amongst these product as its the only product that is not coloured or mixed with parfume. The other creams have colours and aroma mix to it... but the eye cream does not. I use it almost all over my face and smile lines. Will do purchase again. hahahah....












This enriched cream... I wont buy again as the Intense cream cover everything for me...I got the gel as well..but as I dont use it... I gave it to my love ones. ehheheeh...



So...those are what I thought about this product... If you want something that just moist your skin...this one is good.

Have a good days everyone...

Hugs and Kisses from Melbourne. :*













Komentar